How To Make Easy Seafood Pasta?
Hello there! It is a lovely Sunday afternoon here in Spain, warm but not too hot, a bit cloudy and windy. In fact I can really feel that September is here now. So it is an ideal day for delicious seafood pasta and a glass of nice white wine, watching Netflix and just enjoying the day with family. In this super easy and quick seafood pasta recipe I use a seafood mix because today I’m too lazy to peel, clean and cut all the seafood one by one.
So anyway, in this mix I have shrimps and clams as well as calamari and white fish. I will make it using chilly tomato sauce and black spaghettis. Have you ever seen them before?Actually, black spaghetti is nothing else than normal spaghetti with added squid ink, to give it nice dark colour. As a matter of fact you won’t feel a big difference in the taste, it just gives this beautiful and appealing look to your dish.
Seafood Pasta Recipe
- Black spaghetti 450 g (16oz)
- Seafood mix 450 g (16oz)
- Tomato paste 400 ml
- 1 big onion or 3-4 shallots
- 4 garlic gloves
- cayenne pepper
- fresh chilli pepper (hot)
- olive oil
- bit white wine
- So lets start with the tomato sauce, peel and slice the onion. Add oil to a pan, fry onions about 6-7 minutes till soft, now add garlic gloves and fry one more minute.
- Then put tomato sauce and half a glass of white wine into the pan with sizzling onions and garlic. Take the heat down and let it simmer 15-20 minutes until the sauce is getting thicker. Season with salt.
- Now take your seafood mix from the freezer and melt it. I usually put them into the sieve under the cold running water. But remember to dry them with kitchen paper.
- Next put the spaghettis to boil, look the instruction on the package. Add some salt in the water.
- Fry the seafood mix for 6-7 minutes, then add cayenne pepper, salt and chilli.
- Now mix seafood and tomato sauce.
- Serve spaghettis with sauce and add the chopped parsley.
Wasn’t so hard, was it? You can enjoy this simple seafood pasta with your family and friends! It is a perfect dinner recipe that takes only 20 minutes to make and furthermore it is just delicious! Also try out my tuna spread and Ukrainian borscht recipes!
La Pura Vida!