Pineapple Yogurt Boat Recipe
Hi Everyone! So … today’s topic is about how to make a delicious dish that is not only healthy but also looks so fabulous that it could be used as a decoration on a dinner table! In fact it is actually pretty similar to the yogurt bowl that we made yesterday. The biggest difference is that today we serve it inside a pineapple. Well .. actually only half of it, but in order to not waste the other half you should make it when you’re not alone :). It looks very good indeed – my son’s eyes were shining when he saw it and in fact he said it is the best breakfast ever 🙂 Well done mom! Anyway, I used it because I forgot that I had a pineapple and it was really ripe already. So I had an idea to make a pineapple boat – wouldn’t want to waste good stuff right?
Before we get to the point let’s talk a bit why we should eat pineapple. The most important thing about it is that it contains an enzyme called bromelain and as a matter of fact you can find it only in pineapple stem. It helps your digestive system and cleanses the body of toxins. Pineapple is also high in fiber and vitamin C. In other words it is super good for boosting your immune system.
How To Make Pineapple Boat?
- 1/2 pineapple
- 150 g greek yogurt
- 1/2 sliced banana
- tablespoon of cocoa flakes
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
- different nuts (almonds, hazelnuts, cashews)
- dried fruits (raisins, dried dates, cranberries)
- tablespoon of honey
- Firstly wash the pineapple and cut it in half.
- Then take out most of the flesh to create a bowl. Save the flesh for a topping.
- Add some greek yogurt, sliced banana, nuts and seeds.
- Drizzle the honey on top of your pineapple bowl.
That was pretty easy wasn’t it? Just another perfect way to decorate your table with one of the healthiest and most nutritious dishes ever! I guess whoever said that magic lies within simple things was right!
La Pura Vida