Crispy Golden Peanut Butter Banana Bread
Hey again! It’s been a couple of days since my last post but now i’m back with an amazing peanut butter banana bread recipe! I know that I have already shared a banana bread recipe with you, but guys, I just love to have it for breakfast. And this time we’re going to modify the recipe a little with peanut butter, which in my opinion makes it super tasty! In fact I don’t know many people who doesn’t love peanut butter. So let’s give it a try.
Every time I start to bake my banana bread I find myself having a dilemma – should I make it smooth or crunchy? Well, usually I choose both! This means that I make it smooth but add some crunchiness with various types of nuts and seeds.
If you are as big a fan of banana bread as I am then I have another recommendation for you – use double amount of ingredients and make two banana breads. As I mentioned before I love to have it for breakfast so usually I bake it in the evening. Therefore quite often I have found myself in a situation where there is none left to have in the morning.
But enough chit chat, let’s get started with this amazing peanut butter banana bread.
Peanut Butter Banana Bread Recipe
- 3 ripe bananas
- 250 mg of white flour
- 100 g of butter (no margarin)
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar (optional)
- 2 eggs
- 150 g peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla
- 1 tablespoon of cinnamon
- different nuts
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
- pinch of salt
- Firstly smash bananas in a medium size bowl.
- Put butter, peanut butter, vanilla, brown sugar and cinnamon into a little casserole and then melt them all together on low temperature.
- Add peanut butter mixture to bananas.
- Now add baking powder, baking soda and salt and mix it.
- Chop your favourite nuts and add them as well but make sure not to chop them too tiny so they will add some crunchiness to your banana bread.
- Then add flour into that mixture.
- Pre-heat the oven to 150 C (300 F).
- Grease a loaf pan and line with parchment paper.
- Then pour your banana bread dough into a loaf pan.
- Add some fine sliced bananas on top.
- Bake for 60 minutes on 150 C (300 F).
- Let it cool before you serve it.
Now it is time to let me know how this perfect breakfast or lunch snack turned out for you! You should also try my other banana bread and plantain bread recipes! Who knows, maybe you like them better.
La Pura Vida