Juicy Roasted Chicken For Dinner
Have you felt really tired sometimes after work and you don’t feel like being in the kitchen the whole evening? But you still want something, that is not junk food? Well, when I’m lazy then my dinner is usually roasted chicken 🙂 because for me it is one of the easiest dinner ideas. This juicy roasted chicken is also good because you can use leftovers to make chicken soup or healthy chicken sandwiches the next day! So this actually helps you two days in a row!
I have always wanted to make perfect super crispy but at the same time juicy chicken. I experimented with various techniques until I found this one. It appears that sometimes the easiest way is the best! Of course everyone has their own tips and tricks but to me it seems the most simple way how to get your chicken to be super crispy and juicy.
How To Make Crispy Roasted Chicken?
- 1 whole chicken (about 1.6 kg )
- 3 big tomatoes or cherry tomatoes (250g)
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1/2 lemon
- handful of parsley
- 3 tablespoons of apple vinegar
- 3 tablespoons of salt
- 5 tablespoons of olive oil
- Firstly wash the chicken with cold water and dry it with kitchen paper.
- Then put 1/2 lemon and parsley into the chicken.
- After that take a larger baking dish, cut the tomatoes into 8 pieces and put them into the dish. Cover that with olive oil and apple cider vinegar. Then add the garlic cloves. In fact there’s no need to even peel them. Don’t forget to add some salt and pepper and and you can mix the marinade together.
- Now take a bit of the marinade liquid and rub the chicken in.
- Pre-heat the oven 160 degrees.
- Put the baking dish with tomatoes onto the lowest tray. And chicken on top of it on the grilling reck. This way all the juices of the chicken will be dripping on your side dish.
- Lastly bake the chicken for 1h and 20 minutes.
When chicken is ready let it rest for 20 minutes, then pour some of the delicious tomato juice on the chicken. It gives the chicken that extra moist and taste.
Perfect Crispy Roasted Chicken
Enjoy your chicken with roasted potatoes, fresh salad or rice. Whichever you prefer! Again, do not throw the leftovers away because you can use them later to make some soup or stock. Anyway , I hope your crispy juicy chicken turnes out as delicious as mine! Try my berry smoothie popsicles for desert!
La Pura Vida