Two Ingredients Dough Recipe
Hello everyone! Today I’ve decided to have a cheat day so why not to make some cinnamon rolls with only TWO ingredients? I have always made cinnamon rolls with yeast dough, but this is definitely not the easiest and fastest way to make them. The cinnamon rolls recipe that I’m going to share with you today is so quick and easy that you could make them even before work for breakfast. In fact I have made them several times in the morning for my kids to school for lunch.
So how long does it take to make two ingredients dough? Well, the answer is that it takes only 5 minutes! This dough is made with self rising flour and greek yogurt. In case you have never heard of self-rising flour I can explain that it is just flour with already added soda and salt. You can also use it for pizza, cookie or bagels dough.
For filling I use whole butter, brown sugar, vanilla and lots of cinnamon. Of course you can add some raisins, nuts and little bit of cardamom if you like. In addition you can make icing with powdered sugar, greek yogurt and vanilla but these little rolls are perfect even without any topping!
Cinnamon Rolls Recipe
CINNAMON ROLLS RECIPE INGREDIENTES:
- 250 g greek yogurt
- 280 g self-raising flour
- 3 tablespoon of cinnamon
- 50 g of melted butter
- 3 tablespoon of brown sugar
- pinch of vanilla
- pinch of salt
- Firstly take a medium bowl and mix together greek yogurt and self-raising flour. If the dough is too sticky, add some more flour, but not too much. If there is too much flour, the cinnamon rolls will not become nice and soft.
- Sprinkle some flour on the working surface and roll dough into rectangle. Not too thin, not too thick!
- Then melt the butter, add cinnamon, brown sugar, vanilla and salt, mix.
- Pre-heat oven to 170 degrees.
- Spread filling evenly through all the rolled dough.
- Then roll up the dough and cut it into even sections.
- Now put your cinnamon rolls in a greased baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes on 170 degrees or until they are nice golden brown.
La Pura Vida