How To Make The Best Spicy Chicken Wings?
So today I will share with you the best chicken wing recipe! These spicy garlic chicken wings are true comfort food because they are full of flavours, spicy and a bit sticky. You can make them in the oven as well as on bbq. I like oven even more because you can control the heat better and the best part, the crispy skin, stays on nicely 🙂 They can be great for dinner as long as you make some easy salad in addition, or you can just have them as snacks. Of course it is recommended to have them with homemade dip, like sour cream garlic or with burger sauce. But let’s not waist any more time and just get started!
- 1kg chicken wings
- 4 tablespoon of light soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons of apple sider vinegar
- 4 tablespoon of tomato sauce
- 3 tablespoon of honey or brown sugar (I use honey)
- 2 teaspoon of sea salt
- 3 teaspoon of red pepper
- 3 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- 0,5 teaspoon of ginger
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric
- 4 big garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoon of sesame seeds
- tablespoon of olive oil
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Rub the mix on to the chicken wings(make sure you cover all surfaces).
- Leave it to set in the fridge at least for 2 hours or even better over night.
- Then take them out and let them warm up for 10 minutes.
- Firstly pre heat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Now put the chicken into the oven for 35 minutes
- Afterwards set the oven to 210 degrees and cook them for 15 minutes more (until they are nice and crispy).
I like my chicken wings almost burned. The meat should fall off the bones super easily. Also the skin has to be crispy. But of course, it is all about the taste! You can always use less cayenne pepper if you don’t like yours so spicy. I also like to prepare my chicken the day before, then the flavours are much stronger, not only on skin but also in the meat. In my opinion this is the easiest tasty dinner you can make because you don’t need to stay in the kitchen for hours. And furthermore, usually the kids loves it as well!
So this was my best chicken wing recipe! Hopefully you’ll enjoy yours as much as I did mine! Don’t forget to share how it turned out for you! Maybe you want to try my healthy brownies for desert?
La Pura Vida